Tuesday 1 October 2013

Ten Biblical Verse For Your Health

My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh.
Proverbs 4:20-22

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.        3 John 1:2

He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions. Psalm 107:20

And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee. Exodus 15:26

I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD. Psalm 118:17

But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. Isaiah 53:5

Behold, I will bring you health and cure, and I will cure you, and will reveal unto you the abundance of peace and truth. Jeremiah 33:6

Is there no balm in Gilead? Is there no physician there? Why then is there no healing for the wound of my people? Jeremiah 8:22 NIV

No one living in Zion will say, "I am ill"; and the sins of those who dwell there will be forgiven. Isaiah 33:24

Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms. 14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. James 5:13-14






No comments:

Post a Comment